PEER International Consultants is currently seeking a talented Senior Structural Engineer for our Beirut office to take part in the structural design of exciting national and international projects.
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
- Communicate with clients to understand project requirements.
- Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements.
- Manage project design and deliverables.
- Lead, manage, and perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of structures and materials using various building codes.
- Deliver all the contract requirements within the project milestones/schedule.
- Ensure the project is delivered within allocated man-hours and budget.
- Respond to RFI’s and review shop drawings.
- Conduct construction site inspections.
- Participate in office committees as desired.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Team-building skills
- Highly knowledgeable in building codes, particularly the American and Euro-codes.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Expert in finite element analysis software (CSI software package), and BIM (Revit).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
PEER International Consultants is a world-class structural engineering firm providing design services for architects, developers, contractors, public and private institutions. Established in 2013, we have designed numerous landmark projects, both nationally and internationally. Our innovative solutions have brought us to the forefront of the structural engineering profession. Registered under the Lebanese and UAE jurisdictions, PEER delivers all its services from its Engineering office in Beirut, Lebanon.
For more information, please visit our website at www.peeric.com or check us out on LinkedIn, and Instagram.
APPLY by completing the two steps below. We will contact you should you meet the requirements of this vacancy.