PEER International Consultants is currently seeking a talented junior Structural Engineer for our Beirut office to take part in the structural design of exciting national and international projects.
- Design of reinforced concrete and structural steel.
- Analyze gravity and lateral load resisting systems.
- Design and detail structural elements.
- Develop drawings and communicate with Drafting and BIM units
- Coordinate drawings with other disciplines (Architects, MEP Engineers, Landscape, etc.)
- Respond to RFI’s and review shop drawings
- Conduct construction site inspections.
- Participate in office committees as desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with an interest in Structural Engineering. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Knowledge in finite element analysis software is a plus (CSI software package).
- Good intuition about the behavior of structures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities.
PEER International Consultants is a world-class structural engineering firm providing design services for architects, developers, contractors, public and private institutions. Established in 2013, we have designed numerous landmark projects, both nationally and internationally. Our innovative solutions have brought us to the forefront of the structural engineering profession. Registered under the Lebanese and UAE jurisdictions, PEER delivers all its services from its Engineering office in Beirut, Lebanon.
For more information, please visit our website at www.peeric.com or check us out on LinkedIn, and Instagram.
APPLY by completing the two steps below. We will contact you should you meet the requirements of this vacancy.