PEER International Consultants is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our office in Beirut.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
The marketing manager's responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, the Marketing Manager will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
The ideal candidate should have [2-5] years of similar experience!
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Conduct first sales step / open the door for closing a sales deal.
- Project / Market Intelligence Research
- Excellent Content Writing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across. channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, LinkedIn, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Business administration with Marketing emphasis or related field.
PEER International Consultants is a world-class structural engineering firm providing design services for architects, developers, contractors, public and private institutions. Established in 2013, we have designed numerous landmark projects, both nationally and internationally. Our innovative solutions have brought us to the forefront of the structural engineering profession. Registered under the Lebanese and UAE jurisdictions, PEER delivers its engineering services from its head office in Beirut, Lebanon.
For more information, please visit our website at www.peeric.com or check us out on LinkedIn, and Instagram.
APPLY by completing the two steps below. We will contact you should you meet the requirements of this vacancy.