Geotechnical engineering is the foundation of all infrastructure projects; often, a project’s risk lies in the ground. Our geotechnical engineers seek to reduce this risk, by investigating and understanding the sites’ subsurface conditions, and its behavior under different loading conditions.
PEER provides the full spectrum of geotechnical engineering capability, from desk study through field investigation, factual reporting, geotechnical interpretation, stability analysis, foundation assessment, design, and supervision. Wherever difficult ground conditions, sensitive environments, or ambitious projects present geotechnical challenges, we provide robust and advanced solutions.
- Geotechnical investigations & characterizations
- Pavement evaluation & design
- Temporary lateral support design
- Foundation underpinning
- Ground improvement
- Dam evaluation & design
- Waterfront improvements
- Retaining wall evaluation & design
- Shallow & deep foundation design and testing
- Soil & rock characterization & stability
- Dewatering design
- Vibration monitoring
- Geotechnical construction observation
- Peer review services