Senior Structural CAD/BIM Technician
PEER International Consultants is currently seeking a talented Senior Structural CAD/BIM Technician for our Beirut office to take part in the structural design of exciting national and international projects.
- Handle complete structural modeling/drafting using REVIT and/or CAD programs
- Support/coach junior technicians
- Develop structural drawing set with minimum to moderate instructions from Project Engineer. This includes setting plans, elevations, sections, assembly of general notes, detailing.
- Pick up mark-ups as instructed by Project Team.
- Adhere to PEER BIM Standards and workflow.
- Responsible for critical and complex portions of the modeling tasks and how these tasks are maintained and developed in the project.
- Responsible for coordinating and meeting BIM deadlines, including recommending the required modeling hours to meet the deadlines.
- Database input/updates.
- Information gathering and organization.
- Other support on an as-needed basis.
- Ideal candidates are aware of industry trends, software, and technology. Interested in developing new skills and tools for themselves and assisting in training their teammates.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- High proficiency in Revit structure and CAD.
- Must be able to operate an auto-graphics (CAD) input station and possess the necessary skills to develop structural working drawings and sketches
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work within a team and meet submission deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented with good communication skills
PEER International Consultants is a world-class structural engineering firm providing design services for architects, developers, contractors, public and private institutions. Established in 2013, we have designed numerous landmark projects, both nationally and internationally. Our innovative solutions have brought us to the forefront of the structural engineering profession. Registered under the Lebanese and UAE jurisdictions, PEER delivers its engineering services from its head office in Beirut, Lebanon.
For more information, please visit our website at www.peeric.com or check us out on LinkedIn, and Instagram.
APPLY by completing the two steps below. We will contact you should you meet the requirements of this vacancy.